Values set the tone and trajectory for how we get things done. If our vision is our destination and our mission is the compass, our values are step by step directions for how we will walk to get there.
We Will Be Thankful – Gratitude is the door by which anyone can truly give praise to the God, who created us. At every level, we will celebrate the goodness for where we are.
We Will Have the Spirit of Christ in our Midst – casually approaching God is not possible. His House will be where He abides, or we will not stop praying until He comes.
We Will Fight Relentlessly for Absolute Truth – moral relativism may saturate the culture, but we will be the example of a disciple, we will display His truth, absolutely.
We Will Preach Jesus & His Word – people will cross the globe and lay down their life for this Gospel, but will not walk across the street for a man’s opinion. Our message will be limited to His.
We Will Be Intentional in Our Strategy for Kingdom-advancement – our goal is to make a World of difference in limited places, not make a limited difference in a world of needy places.
We Are United Under One Vision – Judah is built on the vision God gave Pastor Glenn. We will unwaveringly defend our unity and that vision.
It’s We, Not Me – We will not cater to personal preference in our mission to reach the Queen City, plant other churches, or build mission programs across the world. We are more concerned with the people we are trying to reach than the people we are trying to keep.
We Crush Boxes – We will embrace a culture of change & people of diversity. We will be limited only by the mandates of the Bible. Our creativity and innovation in presenting Eternal Truth will drive us to remain culturally relevant. The moment we are defined in our thinking, is the moment we can become confined to a thought pattern.
We Have high expectations of ourselves – We will continually increase our capacity by structuring for where we want to go, not where we are.
We Challenge the Process The purpose will not be the point of challenge. However, the method in which we get there will always be. We challenge the process, so we may be most effective in our pursuit.
We Are About the Numbers – Tracking metrics measures effectiveness. We unapologetically set goals and measure progress through all available quantitative means.
We Are Known for What We Are For – We will speak words of life and healing over our people and other ministries. The only person we are against is our adversary.
We Will confront complacency – as long as we are alive, we have a work to do for the Kingdom. Retirement from God’s work comes only through death.
We Will Show Spiritual Fruit – The world is full of “religious nuts.” Our displayed faith will be viewed by the fruit of our in-filling, more than the expressions of our praise.
We Pray About What We Say – More than sitting around giving advice or forming opinions, we seek to pray more and speak less.
Our Core Beliefs as a Body
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible as originally given; that it is infallible and it is the authoritative rule for faith and practice.
- That God created the heavens and the earth in seven literal days. Nothing was made before Him and without Him nothing was made. He created everything out of nothing.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. That each person of the trinity is eternal, of the same essence, and equal in power.
- That Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who came down from heaven to be born of the virgin. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit- fully God and fully man. He led a sinless life and was crucified for our sins. He died, was buried, and was resurrected from the dead on the third day. He bodily appeared to his disciples, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- That all have fallen short of the glory of God and exist in a depraved state of sin in which righteousness cannot be attained apart from Christ.
- That Christ's death on the cross satisfied the penalty of sin once and for all.
- In the justification, regeneration, and new birth of sinners through repentance and faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In the indwelling, baptism, nine fruits, and nine gifts of the Holy Spirit subsequent to salvation.
- In the sacraments of our Lord, namely Water Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In the imminent second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ